Shaping our Tablelands is moderated by Tablelands Regional Council to ensure relevant and non-offensive content is posted by registered users.
While we value your time, comments and input, moderation enables the site to be positively and constructively enjoyed by all participants. Content may be screened prior to and after publishing. If your content receives legitimate objection, it will be unpublished and reviewed by the moderator. The moderator can, at their sole discretion, remove content that they deem unsatisfactory.
A profanity filter is built into the software disabling attempts by users to use offensive language. Consider the consultation’s subject, impacts and outcomes when drafting content.
The following behaviour will not be tolerated:
- direct complaints and/or defamatory comments about or related to Tablelands Regional Council, their employers or representatives
- raising questions or issues unrelated to the site or the active consultation/s
- disrespect for other participant’s opinions and comments
- sharing of anyone’s personal information
- discriminating against or being inflammatory on another participant based on their gender, sexual preference, relationship status, race, religion, culture or appearance.
- the posting of embedded content or links to advertising, illegal or offensive information.
There is no obligation on the moderator to notify you that your content has been deemed unsuitable for publishing.